HONG KONG, Mar 7 (GCTL) - Monica Okpe, the Norwegian trade unionist sacked by DHL, has won her case against the company after the Norwegian labour court in a unanimous and binding verdict ruled that Norwegian labour laws had been broken, and the express company should reinstate and award her £35,000 compensation.
Please kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
USA, EU, Elsewhere
International Transport Workers' Federation - ITF,
| Share this article with your friends