CHICAGO, IL, USA, Feb 29 (GCTL) - CargoWise, a global leader in unified platform software for logistics service providers (LSPs), announced that it has signed a multi - year agreement to provide their ediEnterprise global freight and logistics technology platform to the newly formed Tigers Limited, a company created under a merger deal between WLG, Inc. and Kamino Logistics Group Ltd.
Please kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
USA, EU, Elsewhere
logistics service providers (LSPs),
Kamino Logistics Group Ltd,
| Share this article with your friends