BEIJING, July 30 (GCTL) - Almost a quarter of Guangdong's industrial companies are suffering losses - more evidence that the mainland's traditional export hubs are gradually losing their competitive edge in these tough economic times, due to rising labour costs and more competition from the inland provinces as well as the southern province's move to urge producers to transform into higher high and high value goods production.
Please kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Business & Financial News
Govts, Rules, Trade, Metals Gtr. China
National Development and Reform Commission,
Guangdong Furniture Chamber of Commerce,
| Share this article with your friends