HYDERABAD, May 18 (GCTL) - Cathay Pacific Airways a leading international air cargo carrier, announced its expansion in India with a new twice-weekly Boeing 747-400F service to Hyderabad, making it the first airline to offer air cargo services linking India's fourth most populous city with Asia, South Pacific & West coast of North & Latin Americas.
Please kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
India, Pakistan, Middle East, Africa
Aviation Greater China
Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAl),
| Share this article with your friends