BELCO, A.P. Moller-Maersk ink cleaning system contract
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Sep 20 (GCTL) - Belco Technologies Corporation (BELCO), a wholly owned subsidiary of DuPont, has reached an agreement with A.P. Moller – Maersk, to design, manufacture and supply the BELCO® advanced marine scrubbing system for demonstration on one of the auxiliary engines aboard the Maersk Taurus.
Please kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Green Initiatives - Air, Sea & Land
Belco Technologies Corporation (BELCO),
A.P. Moller - Maersk,
| Share this article with your friends