GUIYANG, Mar 9 (GCTL) - Southwest China's Guizhou province, which is relatively economically undeveloped, is inviting experts to work out a modern logistics development plan for the province so that it can lower logistics costs and thereby attract more investments as it steps up its efforts to open up to the outside world.
Please kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Biz Opportunities, Events Gtr. China/Expo
Express, Mail, Logistics, Rail Gtr. China
| Share this article with your friends