LONDON, Apr 24 (GCTL) - Global Infrastructure Partners, owner of London's City and Gatwick airports, is to buy Ferrovial-owned BAA's Edinburgh airport for GBP£807 million (USD$1.3 billion), cementing its position as a leading British airport operator.
Please kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Business & Financial News
USA, EU, Elsewhere
Global Infrastructure Partners,
London's City and Gatwick airports,
| Share this article with your friends