JINAN, Apr 23 (GCTL) - China's Shandong Airlines signed a contract on Monday with the US-based Boeing Company to buy 50 Boeing 737 passenger airplanes.
The airliners, including Boeing's 737 NG and 737 MAX models, will be delivered to Shandong Airlines during the 2016-2020 period, said Ma Chongxian, chairman of the company, which is based in Jinan, capital of East China's Shandong Province.
Shandong Airlines aims to increase its fleet to over 140 at the end of 2020, which will be a surge of almost 100 percent, Ma said.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Business & Financial News
Aviation Greater China
| Share this article with your friends