XIAMEN, Nov 28 (GCTL) - Xiamen Airlines, a carrier based in Xiamen, Fujian province, signed a contract with SF Express Group to carry the logistics company's goods on the carrier's routes from Beijing starting Thursday.
The airline will carry 6,000 tons goods for SF Express in 2015 and the volume will increase by 20 percent annually during the contract term, according to their agreement.
Xiamen Airlines runs nine routes from Beijing and will open eight new routes from the capital in the next three to five years.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Aviation Greater China
Express, Mail, Logistics, Rail Gtr. China
SF Express Group,
| Share this article with your friends