BEIJING, Sep 22 (GCTL) - Air traffic experts convened in Beijing on Wednesday as the city hosts an international forum to discuss air traffic control in one of the fastest growing aviation industries worldwide.
The ATC Global 2014 Exhibition and Conference, which held its opening ceremony on Wednesday, saw more than 70 exhibitors, including top US air traffic officials, meet in Beijing.
With the country experiencing double-digit passenger growth every year and congestion problems already visible at China's busiest airports, air traffic control is one of the most important issues facing the country's aviation sector.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Biz Opportunities, Events Gtr. China/Expo
Aviation Greater China
ATC Global 2014 Exhibition and Conference,
Civil Aviation Administration of China,
| Share this article with your friends