ZHENGZHOU, Mar 30 (GCTL) - A direct air route between Zhengzhou, capital of central China's Henan Province, and Osaka, Japan's second-largest city, began operation on Sunday, Xinhua reported.
The maiden flight took off on Sunday at noon and arrived in Osaka three hours later.
The flight will depart every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from Zhengzhou, a central transportation hub, according to Chunqiu Airlines, China's first low-cost airline company.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.
Aviation Greater China
| Share this article with your friends