HONG KONG, May 30 (GCTL) - Dragonair held a ceremony to launch a twice-daily service between Hong Kong and Taichung.
Dragonair, which had a charter service to Taichung between 2007 and 2009, is operating the Hong Kong and Taichung service with an Airbus A320 aircraft, which began on May 14.
Dragonair now operates 77 passenger services out of Taiwan every week, covering three major cities, namely Taipei, Kaohsiung and Taichung.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.