BEIJING, Oct 29 (GCTL) - Hanjin Shipping (Shenzhen) has announced that it is raising terminal handling charges in China with effect from November 1.
In a notice issued to the trade, the company said that the price hike will increase terminal handling charges to 500 yuan (US$61.84) per TEU and to 800 yuan/FEU for general cargo.
Reefer cargo tariffs are being set at 550 yuan per TEU and 880 yuan per FEU.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.