NEW DELHI, Feb 22 (GCTL) - The international transport and logistics company cargo-partner gets Rakesh Suri as new Managing Director India on board.
Rakesh Suri, 51, comes to cargo-partner with a strong background and decades of experience within the logistics industry.
He was employed at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics India Pvt Ltd previously as Chief Operation Officer and at HTL Logistics India Pvt LTD as Director and COO.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.