BEIJING, Apr 24 (GCTL) - China’s southwestern Chongqing city will soon open an international air cargo route that will link the metropolis with the US and Australia to provide easy access to its burgeoning laptop industry.
The weekly route will link Sydney, Chongqing, Shanghai, Chicago and New York, sources with Chongqing’s port and channel management bureau said today.
“It is the 14th international regular cargo airline opened by the Chongqing Airport, and the first freight route in China’s central and western regions, to be linked with Australia,” state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.