LONG BEACH, Feb 9 (GCTL) - The Port of Long Beach, one of the world’s busiest seaports, has been rated the “Best Overall” seaport in the Marine Digest & Cargo Business News annual survey of readers.
In addition, the Port of Long Beach was ranked highest in “best gate/terminal operations,” “best on-dock/near dock operations,” “most adept at problem resolution,” and “best response to peak season congestion.”
Marine Digest and Cargo Business News, based in Seattle, published the survey results in the January issue of Marine Digest.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.