SHANGHAI, Apr 24 (GCTL) - CEVA Logistics, a supply chain management company, has opened a new office in Shanghai to cater to the company's growing organisation and expansion in China, reported PRNewswire.
The new office is located on Mengzi Road, Lu Wan District and takes up three levels of the New Rich Port Center.
CEVA's China head office and East China office, with approximately 500 CEVA employees, have moved into the new premises.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.