CHONGQING, Mar 2 (GCTL) - A regular direct route between the southwestern Chinese municipality of Chongqing and the Thai capital of Bangkok will be launched on March 23, local Chinese airport authorities said.
AirAsia will operate the daily route using the Airbus A320, according to a spokesman with the Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport.
The 3-hour flight (FD3820) will depart from Bangkok at 6:20 a.m.local time and arrive in Chongqing at 10:20 a.m. Beijing Time. FD3821, the flight originating at 11:10 a.m. Beijing Time in Chongqing, will arrive in Bangkok at 13:10 local time.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.