TAIYUAN, May 30 (GCTL) - Orient Thai Airlines on Tuesday launched a regular tourist chartered flight between the northern Chinese city of Taiyuan and Bangkok.
The new route will link the two tourist attractions of Bangkok and the provincial capital of Shanxi, which is known for its abundant coal resources and traditional Chinese cultural attractions, according to the Shanxi Civil Airport Group.
Using Boeing 733 aircraft, departures are scheduled for every six days starting from May 29.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.