SHANGHAI, Apr 5 (GCTL) - Danish carrier Maersk Line has announced it will impose general rate increases (GRIs) for Asia to US west and east coast-bound cargo from May 1.
The company said in a statement that the rates, for Asia-US west coast services, will increase US$400 per TEU, $500 per FEU, $565 per 40-foot high cube and $630 per 45-foot high cube container.
It said that the rates, for Asia-US east coast loops, will be $560 per TEU, $700 per FEU, $790 per high cube and $885 per high cube box.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.