GUANGZHOU, Mar 23 (GCTL) - Guangzhou Railway Group has signed a cooperation agreement with Hunan's port of Yueyang, and Guangdong's port of Guizhou and Guangzhou, on jointly developing water-rail intermodal services, Xinhua reported.
According to the agreement, Guangzhou Railway Group's business volume of water-rail intermodal to Yueyang, Huizhou and Guangzhou will increase 35 per cent, 23 per cent and 17 per cent.
Guangzhou Railway Group discussed with the three ports on increasing water-rail intermodal capacity and freight volume.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.