SINGAPORE, Apr 18 (GCTL) - Singapore Airlines Cargo (SIA Cargo) will add more destinations to its network through an agreement with Scoot to manage its bellyhold capacity.
Scoot, which is a new medium and long haul low-cost airline based in Singapore, will begin commercial flights in June 2012, operating daily services between Singapore and Sydney, and five-times-weekly services between Singapore and the Gold Coast in Australia.
Four-times-weekly services to Tianjin in China will be launched in the second half of 2012. Scoot will deploy the Boeing 777-200 aircraft with a bellyhold capacity of 10 tonnes on these routes.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.