MUMBAI, May 4 (GCTL) - Jet Airways plans to start a cargo airline headed by Charles A Adams, an ex-UPS executive who serves on the Jet Airways board.
Jet Airways, which believes there is a huge potential in cargo, plans to start with three aircraft and will have a network across the country that will be connected to a hub, which will feed its international freight.
Initially, domestic and international operations will contribute equally but progressively Jet expects international freight to contribute two-thirds of the revenues.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.