C. Southern launches Guangzhou-London service
LONDON, June 8 (GCTL) - China Southern Airlines has opened an air route from South China's Guangzhou city to London with its maiden flight arriving in London on on June 6.
Launching of the Guangzhou-London direct flight targets at the potential market of transfer passengers between Europe and Australia and New Zealand, said China Southern Airlines, China's largest airline company by fleet size.
Currently, China Southern Airlines has opened several air routes to cities in Australia and New Zealand including Sidney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland available for European passengers after traveling to China for transfer of flights, the China Daily reported.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.