BEIJING, Apr 13 (GCTL) - During the 12th Five-Year Plan period, China's civil aviation will have a great development, said Li Jiaxiang, director-general of the Civil Aviation Administration of China.
By 2015, China will construct 70 new airports, relocate and construct 15 airports and re-construct 101 airports, and China will import more than 300 planes every year.
By the end of the 12th Five-Year Plan, major base airline companies in Shanghai will turn into large-scale network airline companies with international competitiveness and a central operation network taking Shanghai as the core hub will form.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.