MANILA, May 29 (GCTL) - International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI) recently added a new line of port equipment at the Manila International Container Terminal, the multi-trailer system (MTS).
The MTS allows the transportation of more containers in a single haul compared to the traditional single-trailer system.
ICTSI now deploys short MTS (two or three trailers in a set) at the MICT Berth 5 for short-distance trips to and from Berth 6.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.