SINGAPORE, Feb 23 (GCTL) - Container shipping and logistics leader NOL Group said today it has renewed its contract with Union Pacific for U.S. rail transport of containerized cargo.
The new agreement extends a decades-long relationship in which UP has been the lead intermodal rail provider for Singapore-based NOL’s businesses.
NOL characterized the contract as a long-term agreement at competitive market rates. It encompasses the intermodal operations of APL, NOL’s liner shipping business, as well as those of its APL Logistics’ auto-related activities in North America.
For full story above, kindly subscribe as gctl8.com member for ONLY US$120 per year. You can enjoy :
- SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT ON ALL ADVERTISEMENTS AT GCTL8.COM & INSIGHTS MAGAZINE (Please quote your subscriber's name when placing an Advertisement to obtain the discount)
- FULL ACCESS TO: Our archives daily news articles
- Special Report articles (articles prepared in run-up to launch of Insights Magazine)
- Back issues of Insights Magazine (as only two months current issues are FREE for a one month period from date of publication)
- Contact details of Cargo Leads/Agencies wanted etc
- Details of job applicants at Classified Ads etc
- Monthly container throughput figures at Hong Kong port
- Monthly air cargo throughput figures at Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals, Asia Airfreight Terminals and Shanghai Pudong Air Cargo Terminals Ltd
Please click here for registration.